This one-day hands-on workshop is most important if you are new to Google AdWords or have tried it with no success. This hands-on workshop has been designed for Marketing Staff with little or no knowledge of Google AdWords and is conducted by a Google Certified Professional. Even if you have some experience with AdWords, with the knowledge gained from this course you will be able to ‘clean up’ your account or to monitor your AdWords Agency effectively.
This course is aimed at people who have little or no knowledge of Google AdWords, and want to learn the fundamentals of the tool and how it can help you or your business.
After completing this 1-Day hands-on Google AdWords Workshop you will be able to:
- Understand how the AdWords Quality Score and Auction system works.
- Researching and identifying suitable keywords for your campaigns.
- Set-up campaigns for Google Search and Google Display Network advertising, including budgets and bidding.
- Write headlines and ad copy that speaks to your prospects.
- Measure how each and and each keyword contributes to your ROI, and how to make adjustments.
We will cover everything you need to know about Google AdWords from basic principles all the way to creating efficient, well-structured campaigns. We will show you our own case studies and discuss keyword methodology, how to write great ad copy, improve quality score, ad extensions, optimization tips and much more – all with hands-on practicals so you know exactly what to do. By the end of the course you will have the ability to set up and launch campaigns and be confident to run these campaigns based on your business goals.
- Understanding what online advertising is and where AdWords fits in
- How Quality Score works and why it’s so important in AdWords
- How to structure your account, campaigns and ad groups to position yourself for success
- How to research, identify and refine the keywords and match types
- Tips for writing great text ads
- Targeting users by geography, language, device, and even day of week and time of day
- Cost per Click (CPC), Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and Cost per Impression (CPM) bid types
- Tracking conversions and measuring ROI from your campaigns
- Connect with your audience on millions of websites using image, video, and rich media display ad formats
- Use contextual, placement, topic and audience targeting techniques to find the right places to put your ads
- Use remarketing to identify and target prospective customers with laser focused messaging
- Leverage the opportunity created by mobile devices and effectively advertise to smart phone and tablet users
- Use dynamic keyword insertion (DKI) to quickly and efficiently create text ads on the fly that speak the specific language of the searcher
- Extending your text ads with location, call, product, sitelink, social, and mobile app extensions
- Diagnose problems
Please contact us for more information.