ACLEDA Institute of Business (AIB)
A wholly-owned subsidiary of ACLEDA Bank Plc. is to be the leading business school with the highest quality standard to develop future generations to support the socio-economic development in Cambodia and the Region.
Currently, AIB has academic and training programs as the following:
- Academic Programs for Students and Graduates
- Associate Degree is for students who failed or passed the national year-12- exam of high school, or who failed or passed certificate level 3 of Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET), or those who have equivalent certificate or certified letter from the authorized entity.
- Bachelor Degree is for students who passed the national year-12- exam of high school.
- Master Degree Major in Management and in Finance is for AIB’s graduates and other acceptable degree graduates from accredited higher education institutions.
- Training Programs for Local and International Participants from External Organizations and the Public
- Yearly Training Calendar that is offered a variety of needed short courses regularly scheduled for release and publicized on AIB’s website and promotional networks.
- Tailor-Made Training that is tailored to meet an organization’s areas of interest.
- Exposure Visit/Study Tour that is organized for the visitors to meet with ACLEDA specialists on a variety of technical and managerial topics.
- Building Inclusive Financial Sector that is a special program arranged for MFI Stakeholders, Central Bankers, Policy Makers and Government Officials to see the history and the development of the regulatory and supervisory environment supportive of financial inclusion in Cambodia.
- Skill Development Training Courses that are prepared for local undergraduates, graduates and the public who need to be suitably qualified to find a job or improve their business.
- On-the-Job Training that is arranged for staff of ACLEDA’s oversea subsidiary companies to practice their skills effectively in their own different area with ACLEDA Bank Plc in Cambodia.
- General English Program (GEP) is a non-assessed, non-academic course especially prepared for learners particularly targeted ACLEDA Bank’s staff, students, graduates and the public with a focus on improving general English skills.
- Training Programs for ACLEDA Staff
- New Recruit Training is conducted only for new recruits to cover basic knowledge and skills about the Bank’s business and operations.
- Skill Development Training is prepared on yearly training work plan and request basis including in-class training, refreshing, workshop, on-the-job training, and study visits for ACLEDA existing staff in all areas to continue to develop their knowledge and skills.
- Introductory Training is regularly arranged for ACLEDA staff that have changed their duty or newly promoted to upper level to specialize in their new status.
- Training of Trainer is especially offered to ACLEDA’s trainer pool to enhance the quality of training and adult learning techniques for transferring knowledge and skills to participants effectively.