The increased profile and importance placed on the Logistics and Supply Chain Management profession in the last few decades require recognition. The dedicated and skilled people must be accredited and recognised as a professional. The GLMP™ is a professional setting that implies and focus on excellence and a commitment to personal development within the profession.
As a professional certification, the GLMP™ enables employees in the logistics industry to develop their capability more effectively and assist in defining the logistics profession. The emphasis on continual improvement of knowledge and skills is timely for an industry that requires skilled personnel to reflect and underpin its importance to our contemporary and future economy.
Most importantly, how to make your SCM Logistics process a “Profit Centre vs “Cost Centre.
1. Supply Chain Management and Logistics Role
2. Centralisation and Decentralisation of Logistics
3. 3rd / 4th / 5th Party Logistics and Challenges
4. Design Thinking in Warehousing and Distribution Logistics (New)
5. Logistics and Multi-Modal Transportation
6. Warehousing Management System (WMS) and Technology
7. Reverse Logistics/Returns Management benefits and Challenges (New)
8. Green and Sustainable Logistics (New)
9. SCM Logistics 4.0 and the future (New)
10. Competency Preparation and Assessment
|Mon Jan 24, 2022||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Day 1|
|Tue Jan 25, 2022||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Day 2|
|Wed Jan 26, 2022||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Day 3|