Advanced C++ Training Course
C++ is a cross-platform object-oriented programming language designed for large systems and resource-constrained applications with clear structure, code reusability, flexibility, and efficiency.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use advanced C++ programming techniques to develop complex, secure, and high-performance systems and applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up a development environment that includes all C++ libraries, packages and frameworks.
- Understand the features, components, and basic elements of C++.
- Create complex C++ applications using advanced programming techniques.
- Learn how to write readable, fast, and secure code in C++.
- Know the common security pitfalls in C++ language and how to mitigate them.
- Implement test strategies for code quality and security control.
- Use the diagnostics and debugging tools in C++ development.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : cppqt
Duration: 35 hours (usually 5 days including breaks)
Workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30
– Basic C++ programming experience
Fees : 508100590 VND(Price per participant)
Venue : Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Tower, Vietnam
- What’s new in C++?
- Overview of C++ features and elements
- Understanding object-oriented programming
- The basics of C++ programming
- Setting up the development environment
- Installing C++ IDE
- Standard libraries and components
Advanced Programming in C++
- Lambda expressions in C++
- Standard containers and algorithms
- Move semantics
- C++ coding style rules
- Pointer to implementation (Plmpl)
- Operator overloading
- Polymorphism in C++
- Variables, arrays, and conditionals
- References and pointers
- Exception handling
- Other modern functions and implementation
- C++ security features and best practices
- Modern memory management
- String handling techniques
- Working with User Account Control (UAC)
- Security vulnerabilities and mitigation options
Testing Strategies for C++
- Choosing a test framework
- Analysis and metrics
- Writing unit tests
- Integration and system level tests
- Testing legacy code
- Black-box testing
Debugging the Code
- Conditional and function breakpoints
- Multi-threaded debugging
- Performance and diagnostics tools
Summary and Next Steps
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE