Advanced Django Training Course
Django is an open source Python web framework for building complex database-driven applications. Many popular websites use Django, such as Instagram, Mozilla, Spotify, Pinterest, etc.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use the advanced features of Django to create large-scale and secure web apps faster with less code.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing web apps with Django.
- Get to know the advanced features in Django and how to implement them.
- Optimize the code using class-based views to build apps more efficiently.
- Enable and configure the messages framework in Django.
- Use the signals feature in Django to interact with decoupled applications.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : djangoadvanced
Duration: 14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30
– An understanding of Django
– Python programming experience
Fees : 203240236 VND(Price per participant)
Venue : Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Tower, Vietnam
- Overview of Django features and architecture
- Django framework fundamentals
- Installing the Django libraries
- Setting up a project
- Advanced Django features
Optimizing the Code with CBVs
- Generic views vs class-based views
- Using class-based views
- Advanced examples and usage
- Class-based views APIs
Implementing the Messages Framework
- Enabling messages
- Configuring the messaging engine
- Using messages in views and templates
- Messages API and constants
Using Signals for Decoupled Applications
- Listening to signals
- Defining and sending signals
- Disconnecting signals
- Practical use cases and examples
Summary and Next Steps
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE