Air Link International Aviation College
ALIAC takes pride in being one of the top higher education institutions (HEI) in Aviation education recognised by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) of the Philippines.
For nearly 40 years, ALIAC has played a major role in keeping the Philippine aviation industry on its peak by producing highly qualified and competent aviation professionals. We doubt the critics, reject the status quo and see opportunity in dissatisfaction. Our campus, faculty and students are driven by inspiration. It is not naïve; it is essential. And it has fueled every accomplishment, allowing us to redefine what’s possible, time after time.
Inspiration is what enables us to push forward and redefine what’s possible. It pervades our focus on education, research and service and, in turn, opens limitless opportunities to every student.
BASIC EDUCATION (K-12)
- BS in Aviation Major in Flying
- BS in Aerospace Engineering
- BS in Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- BS in Avionics Technology
- BS in Tourism Management
- BS in Office Administration Major in Airline Management
- Commercial Pilot License Course
- Instrument Rating Course
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Avionics Technician Course
- Junior Tourism Management
Interested in more information please contact us.