Archimedes School established its first school – Archimedes Academy Junior High School – in 2012 in the context of difficult but equally competitive domestic education. Education is related to the future of the young generation, so we understand our role and mission. We are ready to take on challenges to assert our pioneering position in Vietnamese education. In order to solve core issues, develop and foster human resources and synchronize reform, we have been carrying out the following strategic tasks at the same time:
1. Enhance and further expand teacher training programs by leading experts in the fields of Math, Science and English. Offering unique lecture approach. Developing curriculum to enhance the strong subjects of the University.
2. Accelerate the globalization of education by expanding international cooperation and cooperation with prestigious schools in countries with developed education. Frequent teacher and student exchange programs. Actively organize cultural exchange activities, as a bridge to bring Vietnamese students to regional and international Maths exams.
3. Efforts to expand the influence of the educational system in particular and the society in general through quality teaching activities and practical, meaningful programs and activities for the community.
4. Focusing on establishing and maintaining regular activities of different types of clubs in order to maximize the potential of students, aiming to develop comprehensive competencies for learners.
5. See English as a second language and compulsory English training for all teachers and students.
6. Constantly striving to build a dynamic and creative working environment. Encourage teachers to improve their self-study, self-study and discussion capacity.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.