Astoria Culinary and Hospitality Institute
Established in 2011, Astoria Hospitality and Culinary Institute (ACHI) aspires to continually provide its trainees equal opportunities to deepen their potential and passion, in the hopes of building a better tomorrow in the field of hospitality.
ACHI ONLINE PROGRAMS
To prepare students to become work-ready and competent in terms of acquired knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values needed in the hospitality industry in the New Normal.
- Virtual Housekeeping Training
- Virtual Front Office Training
- Virtual Food and Beverage Service Training
- Virtual Food Production Training
- Customer Service in the New Normal
- Personality Image Enhancement in the New Normal
- Leadership Training
Courses from same Trainer
More courses from this trainer
Other Courses you may be interested in
May you like Courses