Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management at Norton University is one of the first private and highest quality hospitality educations, with a lot of historical achievements. Our academic program offers a leading opportunity for the students to become a professional career in the both local and international companies of hotel and restaurant management, events and entrepreneur of tourism industry.
In coping with the fast changing environment in hotel and tourism industries, our university builds strong relationship with many stakeholders both local and international. In addition to classroom instruction, our students are supplemented by extracurricular activities such as Study tour, internship, seminar, practicum, exchange program, and charity, which allowed the students’ opportunity to practice and create the innovative concepts by their own ideas and experiences, especially strong connection of possibility through the close bonds with the industry leaders after completed the academic study years and graduated in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Study Tour: In order to link between theories with real practicum in work place, every year Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management has organized study tour to tourist potential destinations, hotel and resorts, travel agency, restaurants, and companies that relate to each major subject for all year II students.
- Internship: Students are required to complete at least 100 hours of internships to gain the actual experiences.
- Seminar: From year to year, Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management organizes various topics of seminar, which committed to provide students more information, technical knowledge, and experiences that share by professional guest-speakers.
- Practicum: Academic program includes with classroom practicum, training, internship and others important subject, which help students to build their capability, self-confidence with responsibility.
- Exchange Program: According the MOU between Norton University and others foreign universities, students of Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management always have chances to take part in many exchange programs. Especially, they can gain their knowledge and culture from other countries.
- Social Activity: Education is not only providing the knowledge and skills, but also preparing, and sharing how to be a good citizen in social environment and networking.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.