Our mission is to facilitate student development through a challenging and balanced curriculum offering differentiated instruction, a variety of extracurricular activities, participation in international competition, and character development programmes around universal values. We recognize that each child has particular needs in preparing for life in a complex world. Our dedicated staff helps students develop the knowledge and skills essential to healthy and successful lives. Through a caring and positive learning environment, our students become life-long learners able to respect others and communicate with love and tolerance.
Our school’s vision is to provide a quality international education that will:
- Ensure students’ intellectual, moral, social, emotional and physical development.
- Prepare students for admission to the world’s best universities.
- Develop students’ leadership skills.
- Make students effective communicators and team players.
- Facilitate multi-lingual learning and communication.
- Foster students’ love for their own culture; tolerance and respect for others.
- Pre-School – (Ages 3-6) Pre-kindergarten, Kindergarten
- Primary School -Year 2 to Year 6
- Lower Secondary School -Year 7 to Year 9
- High School -Year 10 to Year 11
- Weekend English Course
- Summer School Programme
- University Foundation Programme(UFP)
Please contact us for more information.