Who is this course suitable for?
- IT students interested in the field of Software Business Analytics.
- Students majoring in economics, management, human resources, foreign languages.. are oriented towards BA.
- Those who are interested in the career “Software Business Analyst” Business Analyst (BA).
- Software Business Analyst with less than 1 year of experience.
- Software developer/tester or IT-related job who already has a good background in technology who wants to learn from BA and try his hand at a Software Business Analyst position .
- Employees who want to have BA background knowledge to switch jobs or serve their current jobs.
Why should you take this course?
If you want to try your hand at software business analysis, our course will help you learn about software business analyst profession and how to become a software business analyst . Have the opportunity to access the international standard curriculum recognized by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA ® ) when BAC becomes the Endorsed Education Provider (EEP TM ) education service provider.
What you can achieve after the course:
- Improve your knowledge of software business analysis.
- Become a software business analyst.
- Get a clear direction on your own career development.
- Gain a solid knowledge base in software business analysis.
- Determine your leverage point and software business analysis experience.
- Build you the core skills of a software business analyst.
- Embark on a real project like a professional business analyst.
- Achieve 36 hours PD (Professional Development).
How is the curriculum designed?
We develop the curriculum based on the Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK ® Guide 3.0) curriculum provided by IIBA , a total of 12 sessions designed including:
- Practical theory.
- Practice based on sample project.
- Practice based on practical theory.
Information about the class
Date & Time: October 18, 2021, 18.30
Duration: 12 sessions, 3 hours/session
Location: 6th Floor – Thien Phuoc 1 Building, 244 Cong Quynh,
Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, City. HCM. Or the specific location will be announced before the school starts.
Teaching language: Vietnamese
Handouts : Hard copy (NO soft copy), application forms (soft copy IIBA/BAC standard).
COURSE FEE: 7,300,000 VND
Tuition fees include study materials and certification/certification fees.
Exclusive gift: notebook, or writing
Tuition fees are NOT subject to value added tax (VAT).
SPECIAL FEES SPECIAL OFFER
10% discount when students complete their tuition fees at least 10 days before the opening date.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the course, please contact us.