Goals & Objectives
Goal I: Challenge Innovation in the Four Fold Function of the University
1. To provide quality education responsive to the needs of time.
2. To enhance research productivity contributing to sustainable development;
3. To disseminate relevant research outputs and other scholarly activities consistent with BSU’s mandated programs
4. To promote sustainable and appropriate resource generation strategies for the implementation of development plans
5. To advocate for resource management and effective energy efficiency in addressing the demands of climate change.
Goal II: Advance Technology and Facility by shaping the University become responsive to modern needs.
1. To use information and communication technology learning resources to sustain and enhance quality of alternative teaching – learning continuity endeavors
2. To upgrade facilities and enable researchers/extensionists to conduct activities using specialized facilities;
3. To acquire and upgrade state of the art facilities in the projects innovation
4. To upgrade facilities and establish modern physical infrastructures
Goal III: Revitalize Administration by harmonizing performance monitoring, information, and reporting systems.
1. To elevate the BSU PRIME-HRM to a level of excellence for good governance and efficient public service
2. To reinforce transparency, integrity, and objectivity in the delivery of service
3. To regenerate instruction, research, extension, production, linkages, governance, management, and policies
4. To streamline operations to be efficient, effective, and responsive to challenges and changes
Goal IV: Serve Intergenerational Role by revitalizing the Spiritual, Physical, Economical, Cultural, Intellectual, Emotional, and Social (S.P.E.C.I.E.S.) state.
1. To establish academic partnerships with local, regional, national and international institution providing educational opportunities for faculty, staff, and students;
2. To increase and sustain university relations with academe, industries, GOs, NGOs, and LGUs for research funding;
3. To increase and sustain partnership with academe, LGUs, NGOs, Industries, and others;
4. To comply with existing laws, policies and other requirements key indicators:
Goal V: To strengthen and expand public-private partnerships
1. To offer programs that embody social, cultural, economic and developmental needs both for local and global markets;
2. To champion local culture and languages in the University context through research, extension, and academic programs.
3. Best Practices Documented and Sustained
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.