Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM) is a double-degree program where students spend three year at BINUS INTERNATIONAL and one year at a reputable university / hotel school in Australia, UK, or Germany. Students may also obtain a Swiss higher diploma in hotel and tourism management, in which they can study and do and internship for 1 year in IHTTI SWISS Hotel School. During their study, students will gain real industry work experience through 6-month internships at renowned hotels or hospitality and tourism enterprises in Indonesia and overseas such as Marriott, The Ritz Carlton, Shangri-La, Nikko, Mandarin Oriental, Bvlgary Resort Bali, St Regis Bali, Grand Hyatt, Laguna, Westin (Starwood Group), Accorr Group and the Intercontinental Group.
At BINUS’ Hospitality and Tourism, students may enjoy international experiences through study abroad, students exchange program, internship at multinational companies, guest lectures and many more. The program is also fully supported by industry advisory council, a group of hospitality and tourism experts, that meet regularly.
Hospitality and Tourism Management Core Subjects
- Accounting Management for Hospitality
- Business Mathematics
- Economic Theory
- English for Tourism
- Hotel and Restaurant English
- Introduction to MICE
- Hospitality and Tourism Marketing
- Hospitality and Tourism Research and Statistics
- Hospitality Financial Accounting and Control
- Hospitality Financial Management
- Hospitality Human Resources Management
- Hospitality Marketing Management
- Intercultural Communication
- Introduction to Hospitality Management Information System
- Legal Issues for Hospitality & Tourism
- Principles of Management & Business in the Hospitality Industry
- Research Methodology
- Restaurant and Food Service Management
- Rooms Division Operations & Management
- Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
- Tourism Geography
- Tourism Planning and Development
- Current Trends and Issues in Tourism and the Hospitality Industry
School of Hospitality and Tourism of BINUS INTERNATIONAL has been conducted an exchange students program with Prince of Songkla University, Thailand And Kyung Hee University, Korea.
Graduates will be ready to pursue attractive career possibilities worldwide at hotels, exclusive residences, holiday resorts, food and beverage services, MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions) businesses, travel agencies, leisure centers, airlines, cruise liners and many more. The managerial positions for the graduates vary widely in various divisions such as general affairs, residence affairs, marketing and sales, banquets and conventions, catering, event organizing, recreational clubs, food and beverage, restaurants, human resources, health and spa, tour operations, and consultancy.
Book a course now.