Build REST APIs with Python and Django Training Course
Django is an open source Python web development framework. Django REST Framework is a toolkit used to build web APIs. Together, Django and Django REST Framework enable the creation of complex data-driven websites.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at backend developers who wish to build backend REST APIs with Python and Django.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create a self documenting REST API.
- Deploy REST APIs onto a cloud based server.
- Implement APIs for application authentication.
- Build a reusable backend for future Python projects.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : restdjango
Duration: 14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30
– An understanding of Django
– Python programming experience
Fees : 203240236 VND(Price per participant)
Venue : Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Tower, Vietnam
Django and Django REST Framework
- Templating, routing, forms, and authentication
- Constructs for code scaling
- Database management
The Fundamentals of APIs and Their Functionality
- Scalar types
- Web Architecture Patterns: the composite pattern, proxy pattern, and facade pattern
- Get option
- Pull option
- Post option
- Delete option
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing Python
- Installing and configuring Django and Django REST Framework
- Setting up a version control system
- Setting up a development server with Docker
Creating a Basic Python Application with Django
- Building a new project
- Testing and committing changes
- Creating a database model
- Syncing the database with migrations
- Enabling admins
APIViews and Viewsets
- Adding URL configuration
- Creating and testing an APIView
- Adding methods to an APIView
- Creating and testing a Viewset
- Adding functions to a Viewset
Endpoints and Authentication
- Adding management and management user endpoints
- Creating APIViews
- Adding token APIs
- Testing for API validity
Deployment on a Cloud Based Server
- Adding a key pair
- Creating a server instance
- Implementing deployment scripts
- Deploying changes
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE