Cambodian-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC)
For over 10 years, Cambodian-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) has been training and developing high-competent human resources for Cambodia, enhancing mutual understanding and cooperation between Cambodia and Japan through three main activities: Business Training, Japanese Language for Career Development, and Culture and Education Exchange Program. CJCC is supported by both Cambodian government represented by Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MOEYS) and Japanese government represented by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and Japan Foundation (JF).
To become the most preferred and referred center in ASEAN, providing business solutions and networking for start-ups and small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in addition to education and rich culture exchange between Cambodia and Japan.
The following Mission points are set to achieve the Vision mentioned above:
- Promoting and strengthening mutual understanding between Cambodia and Japan through business, education, and culture exchange activities;
- Becoming a center for business services and networking to continuously support start-ups and SMEs at each stage;
- Fostering entrepreneurship and SMEs in Cambodia through developing professional highly-skilled and market-oriented human resources to reach ASEAN standard;
- Becoming a leading institution for the provision of Japanese language education and the related services that promote intercultural understanding and human resource development;
- Becoming a culture center for Cambodian and Japanese.
The training courses are designed to different customer groups. There are 3 key concepts for all courses: (1) to provide Japanese knowledge/experience that its Cambodian context, (2) to focus on the real world, offering more practical rather than theoretical aspects and (3) to upgrade and encourage young entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Overall, Business Training special features contain:
- More practical than theory
- High quality courses with reasonable fee
- Qualified overseas and local lecturers with many years of hands-on experience
- Opportunity to expand business network
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.