Canzona Music School is the first and only music school for infants and children (0-12years) in Indonesia where we are committed to introducing classical music and Indonesian children’s songs. Playing music at an early age is proven to improve academic skills, train motor skills and coordination, improve social skills, train discipline, hard work and patience as well as build children’s confidence.
Departing from an eclectic mix of dalcroze, Kodaly, Suzuki, and Orff methods, Canzona designed a fun, contextual, educational and intuitive piano playing curriculum with multisensory and imaginative for early childhood.
- Baby-Toddler Class (0-2 years old)
- Forte Piano Class (7-12 years old)
- Mezzo Piano Class (4-10 years old)
- Mezzo Forte Class (6-8 years old)
- Little Pianist Class (2-4 years old)
Please contact us for more information.