Central Bicol State University of Agriculture (CBSUA)
The University shall primarily provide both advanced instruction and research in agriculture and allied technological sciences including education, arts and related sciences. It shall also undertake extension and development programs, and provide the necessary instructional and research leadership in agricultural, environmental and technological development in the Bicol Region.
An Agricultural Research University of Global Standards.
Leading Innovations, Building Resilient and Sustainable Communities.
- Enable transformative and inclusive learning experiences
- Generate and utilize new knowledge and technologies
- Engage and empower communities
- Intensify internationalization and resource generation initiatives
- Establish one e-governance system
- Enhance management of university resources
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.