This 12-day (96-hour) Certified Digital Marketing Strategist programme spans between 1.5 to 3 months covering 6 core digital marketing modules in the following recommended sequence:
- Digital Marketing Strategy (DMS)
- Content Marketing Strategy (CMS)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Digital Advertising (DA)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Digital Marketing Analytics (DMA)
Contextualised to the marketing scene in Singapore and Southeast Asia (Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, India), you will gain a comprehensive overview of multiple digital channels across search, social, display advertising, and popular platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook, and Instagram.
Most importantly, you will learn how to develop and implement digital marketing strategies and action plans across owned, earned, and paid media to achieve business objectives in both B2B and
Completing all 6 modules of the CDMS program will equip you with the essential skills and knowledge of a competent digital marketer.
This programme is suitable for:
- Traditional marketers looking to cross over to digital marketing roles
- Marketing Managers and Marketing Executives managing or outsourcing their digital marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing agency Account Managers and Executives managing client campaigns
- Small Business Owners who run their own digital marketing campaigns or want to better manage their digital marketing agencies
- Anyone who wants to gain a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing
In this 12-day programme, you will learn:
- How to develop and implement effective digital marketing strategies to achieve your business goals
- How to craft a content marketing plan and executive effective content marketing tactics across multiple marketing channels and platforms
- How to rank a website on the first page of Google, driving high quality, targeted organic search traffic across your digital content
- How to cost-efficiently advertise on paid search, display, and social to boost brand awareness, traffic, and sales
- How to market your brand and engage your customers on social media, increasing reach, boosting engagement, and promoting advocacy
- How to measure and optimise the performance of your digital marketing channels with Google Analytics, allocating the right budgets across different channels and maximising ROI potential
By the end of the programme, trainees will be able to:
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies and action plans to achieve an organisation’s business objectives in both B2B and B2C contexts
- Craft a content marketing plan and execute effective content marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels and platforms
- Perform search engine optimisation techniques to increase a website’s search engine rankings on Google
- Execute social media marketing campaigns to reach, engage, and convert a brand’s target audiences on social media channels
- Develop and execute digital advertising campaigns to achieve marketing objectives
- Deploy Google Analytics to track and measure marketing channel performance in order to make appropriate recommendations for optimisation plans
Upon successful completion of all 6 core digital marketing modules, candidates will be awarded a digital marketing certificate – Certified Digital Marketing Strategist qualification issued by Equinet Academy and 6 WSQ Statements of Attainments (SOAs) issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
-Basic computer knowledge.
-In-person classroom learning mode: Each trainee will be provided a windows laptop for the duration of the course. Trainees may however opt to bring their own laptops.
-Online-classroom learning mode: Personal computer, stable internet connection of at least 10mbps, webcam, microphone, video conferencing platform, and other logistical requirements outlined in the Online-based Classroom Learner Guide.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the course, please contact us.