Change Management For Professionals
Essential Change Management for Professionals
Change is as inevitable in business as it is in our life. Changes are ever-present and are affecting us as well as demanding our capability to respond for our continuity. And to be able to deal with change, it is important that we embrace, strategise, and manage these changes, in individual and organisational levels.
This workshop will help professionals in planning and implementing change management and its initiatives.
Having a smooth transition in performing changes whilst dealing with reaction, resistances, and challenges for those changes to take place. To create and to manage sustainable synergy and supports to the implemented and future changes needed for our sustainability and existence.
- Understanding the foundation of Change Management, organization and its culture
- Understanding the principles of changes, change management models, and drive factors to change
- Identifying the internal and external forces of change
- Dealing the impact of change, managing changes, and practicing emotional intelligence at work as change management tools
- Designing the human factors in managing changes, taking charge towards good management after changes
- Understanding and applying the change management strategies
Duration: 2 Days
Who Should Attend
This workshop is aimed at any professionals who are responsible for or being participants in a change management program.
Whether you’re an organisation that needs to train a group of your staffs or a single professional wanting to upgrade your qualifications, we are here for you.
Together, we can achieve the results you want.
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE