Coaching & Counselling for Managers & Team Leaders
Building Better Team & Achieve Better Team Results
Every people manager or team leader has to manage their team to achieve the best-expected outcomes, and in order to perform this important mission; they need to understand that they are dealing with people who have their own individual challenges. There are times that managers/team leaders have to outreach to their team and become a good coach or a thoughtful counsel. And it requires a skill of its own to learn this new role.
This program will help and equip the participants with understanding, tools, and techniques that will enable them to offer meaningful coaching and counselling to any of their team members.
Duration: 2 Days
- Understanding “Sleight of Mouth”
- Understanding the strategy to become aware, mindful, and skillful in using language as tool to understand, adapt, influence, and direct.
- Understanding “Presuppositions”, and various beliefs needed to become effective as a leader, colleague, and team member.
- Understanding or Patter Interrupt ‒ Counselling, and “Intention”, “Belief”, “Facts” in counselling other
- Using “Reframing” and “Metaphore” in leading and helping others
- Understanding the 4 pillars to help achieving performance targets by using “PAW” (Possibility, Ability, Worthiness) and approaches that focus on “Outcome”, “Effectiveness”, and “Flexibility”
- Using “Neurological Level” as coaching and counselling tool
Who Should Attend
Any Supervisors, Assistant Managers, Managers and Team Leaders who need to lead their daily role.
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE