Cole Hopkins Consultants (CHC) started its operation as training and consulting firm on August 19, 2001. Its name was derived from two American management experts – Tim Cole and Larry Hopkins. They both inspired Armand Binag, the company’s founder, to put up a corporate training firm in the Philippines when Mr. Binag attended a management training program in Netanya, Israel in 1990. Both Mr. Cole and Mr. Hopkins were his management trainers.
Eventually, the urgency to provide fun and activity-filled training programs to companies and organizations that truly respond to their specific needs gave rise to the creation of CHC. Also, its founder believes that quality training should not always mean pricey training; hence, it offers budget-friendly training packages.
Presently, Cole Hopkins Consultants has become the trusted learning partner for numerous companies, most of which have been its pioneer clients.
COLE HOPKINS CONSULTANTS will be the trusted choice of a number of companies and organizations as their partner in empowering their employees towards greater accomplishment and fulfillment in work and life.
We primarily exist to provide the most practical, interactive, and fun-filled learning experience to all customers who put their trust in us.
In-house Learning Programs
I. MANAGEMENT EFFECTIVENESS
- Strategic Planning
- Formulation of Company Mission and Vision
- Managerial Skills Enhancement (Level II)
- Managerial Skills Development (Level I)
- Leadership for Managers
II. SUPERVISORY PROGRAMS
- Supervisory Skills Enhancement (Level II)
- Supervisory Skills Development (Level I)
- Developing Leadership Skills for Supervisors
III. COMMUNICATION EFFECTIVENESS PROGRAMS
- Communication Effectiveness in the Workplace
- Oral Communication Effectiveness
- Basic Business English and Grammar
- Powerful Business Presentation Skills for Managers/Supervisors
- Effective Business Writing
- Communication Assertiveness Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
IV. CUSTOMER SERVICE PROGRAMS
- Effective Business Telephone Skills
- Customer Service the Extra-mile Way
- Handling Difficult Situations and Customers
V. OTHER ORGANIZATIONAL PROGRAMS
- Work Attitudes and Values Enrichment
- Personality and Image Enhancement
- Team Building Learning Adventure
- Time and Stress Management
- Training for Trainers
- Sales Effectiveness
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.