Should you require an intensive one-to-one Bahasa Indonesia language course at our London training centre or alternatively an in-company Bahasa Indonesia course at your offices, Communicaid can provide you and your organisation with a language course that meets your needs.
With training centres in London, Paris, Frankfurt and New York providing countrywide coverage and partner organisations worldwide, Communicaid is uniquely placed to be your local, national and international training partner for Bahasa Indonesia courses.
Our Bahasa Indonesia courses are highly personalised and designed to improve your Bahasa Indonesia communication skills, whether your focus is social, business, financial, diplomatic or legal. Upon completion of a Bahasa Indonesia course with Communicaid, you will have the confidence to communicate in Bahasa Indonesia with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
Take a Business Bahasa Indonesia course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Business Bahasa Indonesia training courses.
Benefits of our Business Bahasa Indonesia Courses
A Communicaid Bahasa Indonesia language training course will provide you with the ability to:
- Interact more confidently when visiting a Bahasa Indonesia-speaking region or dealing with Bahasa Indonesia speakers
- Demonstrate goodwill and facilitate international communication at both a personal and organisational level
- Develop rapport and strengthen relationships with Bahasa Indonesia-speaking colleagues and counterparts through a show of interest in Indonesia’s language and culture
Who should attend?
A Communicaid Business Bahasa Indonesia course is suitable for:
- Anyone planning to relocate to Indonesia and wishing to attend a Bahasa Indonesia language course in order to prepare in advance for their assignment
- Business professionals conducting business regularly with Bahasa Indonesia speakers who wish to build rapport and strengthen relationships by attending a Bahasa Indonesia course
- Government and non-governmental agency representatives working in a Bahasa Indonesia speaking region who need to be able to communicate at all levels
The content and format of your Bahasa Indonesia training course will depend on your profession, proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and objectives. Whether beginner, survival, intermediate or advanced, key areas covered in all our Bahasa Indonesia courses include:
- Spoken fluency
- Listening skills
- Pronunciation and accent
- Reading skills
- Telephone skills in Bahasa Indonesia
- Email skills in Bahasa Indonesia
- Sector-specific terminology
- Presentation & negotiation skills
Bahasa Indonesia training is available seven days a week, 365 days a year. Our Bahasa Indonesia courses take place between 08:00 and 20:00, although training is also available outside of these hours upon request. Suitable tailored and published materials as well as online learning resources will be used throughout your Bahasa Indonesia course, with recommendations on self-study material and extra reading made at the beginning and throughout the duration of your course. We offer a variety of training formats for our Bahasa Indonesia courses ranging from intensive, week-long courses to extensive, modular Bahasa Indonesia programmes. Appropriate formats will be discussed during your diagnostic consultancy and assessment.
Your Bahasa Indonesia course trainer
All Communicaid Bahasa Indonesia language course trainers are native speakers with at least 3 years’ professional Bahasa Indonesia training experience. In addition to relevant academic and linguistic qualifications and experience, many of our Bahasa Indonesia trainers also possess considerable exposure and expertise in the professional world. Your Bahasa Indonesia course trainer will be assigned to you following the results of your diagnostic consultancy according to your objectives and areas of focus.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.