Core Hybrid Cloud Functionalities with AWS Outposts Training Course
AWS Outposts is a hybrid cloud solution that extends the infrastructure of Amazon Web Services to on-premise environments. What sets it apart from other hybrid designs is the integration of both its own local database services and public cloud resources. AWS Outposts, along with its native tools and features, helps its users achieve low-latency and secure data processing that accommodates modern enterprise applications.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers, developers, and administrative IT personnel who wish to optimize their organization’s data center and workflows using the fully supported system of AWS Outposts.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate and prepare the on-premise environment for AWS Outposts setup and installation.
- Configure an Outpost based on the suitable memory and storage options for the enterprise.
- Adjust to AWS cloud architecture and familiarize with the interface of AWS Outposts.
- Utilize the primary tools and features of an Outpost for big data processing and development implementations.
- Execute more flexible and seamless management methods within the organization.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : awsoutposts
Duration: 21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30
– An understanding of cloud computing concepts and terminology
– Familiarity with Amazon Web Services interface and tools
– Experience with database technologies and network systems
– Basic knowledge of big data analysis in IT workflows
– Engineers and Developers
– SysOps and DevOps Administrators
Fees : 94820 THB(Price per participant)
Venue : Regus, Bangkok
Overview of AWS Outposts Setup and Installation
- Evaluating and complying with Outpost site requirements
- Choosing the right Outpost configuration for the application
- Planning for Outpost capacity and physical hardware
- Working with the AWS Management Console for Outpost installation
Overview of AWS Outposts Features and Architecture
- What are the network components of an Outpost?
Managing AWS Outposts with AWS API
- Performing Outpost actions with AWS API syntax
- Familiarizing with AWS Outposts API data types
- Handling common parameters and errors
Executing API Actions Based Upon AWS Outposts Services
Working with AWS Outposts CLI
- Utilizing CLI commands in an Outpost
Connecting an Outpost to the On-Premise Network
- AWS Outposts hardware and connectivity
Building Wide Area Network (WAN) Outpost Connectivity
- Connecting to AWS Regions through service links
- Connecting to AWS Regions through the local gate
- Advantages of multiple Outpost connections
Creating an Outpost Subnet for Virtual Private Cloud Coverage
Launching and Connecting EC2 Instances in an Outpost
Operating Elastic IP Addresses with EC2 Instances
Configuring and Testing Local Outpost Connectivity
Getting Started with Manual AWS Outposts Tasks
- Managing tags, names, and descriptions
- Viewing Outpost details with the console or CLI
Overview of Local Gateways in an Outpost
- Components of a local gateway
- Working with local gateway tags and route tables
- Creating and deleting VPC associations
Specifying a VPC Route Tables Target for On-Premises Traffic
Executing Network Address Translation (NAT) for Customer Dependent Instances
Sharing and Consuming AWS Outposts Resources
- What are shareable Outpost resources?
- Prerequisites and conditions for resource shareability
- Applying use case scenarios and sharing permissions
Provisioning for Additional Outpost Built-in Components for System Resiliency
Securing AWS Outposts and Implementing Data Protection Measures
- Managing user access and credentials
- Compliance to AWS global network security procedures
Retrieving Outpost Metrics from Amazon CloudWatch
Integrating AWS Outposts with AWS CloudTrail
Troubleshooting an Outpost and Reviewing Log File Entries
Updating with AWS Outposts Support and Maintenance Services
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE