Creating a CDN with Amazon CloudFront Training Course
Amazon CloudFront is a CDN (content delivery network) service in AWS. It consists of a globally-distributed network of proxy servers that cache content to improve the download speed for users in different locations.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to accelerate the performance of their website or web application by way of an Amazon CloudFront CDN (content delivery network).
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Setup the appropriate AWS account to access CloudFront.
- Cache media content such as video and audio near consumers to reduce latency and increase download speed.
- Cache frequently accessed static content such as website images and downloadable software.
- Cache dynamic, streaming, and interactive content to improve the customer experience.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : cloudfront
Duration: 14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30
– A general understanding of web architecture, networking and storage
– Experience with Linux command line
– System administrators (sysadmins)
– Cloud architects
Fees : 63214 THB(Price per participant)
Venue : Regus, Bangkok
Overview of Amazon CloudFront Features and Fees
How is an Edge Location Different from an AWS Regions or Availability Zone?
Setting up Amazon CloudFront
Distributing Content with CloudFront
Configuring Cache Behavior (Origin, TTLs, etc.)
Testing a CloudFront Distribution
Distributing Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) Content with CloudFront
Creating a CloudFormation Template
Restricting Access to Content
Implementing an ACL (Access Control Lists) and CloudFormation Template
Handling Sensitive Information (Credit Cards, Personal Information, etc.)
Managing CloudFront Domain Names
Making CloudFront Highly Available
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE