Cucumber: Implementing BDD with Java Training Course
Cucumber is an open-source, BDD framework for writing tests in a natural language style. BDD, or Behavior Driven Development, is an agile software development technique that encourages collaboration among developers, QA and non-technical business people in a software project.
This training begins with a discussion of BDD and how Cucumber is used to carry out BDD testing for web applications. Participants are given ample opportunity to interact with the instructor and peers while implementing the concepts and tactics learned in this hands-on, practice-based lab environment.
By the end of this training, participants will have a firm understanding of BDD and Cucumber, as well as the necessary practice and toolset to write their own test cases for real-world software test scenarios.
Format of the course
- Heavy emphasis on hands-on practice.
- Most of the concepts are learned through samples, exercises and hands-on development.
- This training uses Eclipse and Selenium. If you wish to use a different IDE or test automation framework, please contact us to arrange.
- If your team is moving from manual testing to automation testing for the first time, please contact us to arrange extending the training to include additional coverage of automation testing.
Course Details :
Course Code : cucumberjava
Duration :7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
– Java programming experience
– Experience with software automation testing
– Testers and Developers
Fees : 31607 THB(Price per participant)
Venue : Regus, Bangkok
Installing and Configuring Cucumber
Business Driven Development (BDD) and Acceptance Test–Driven Development (ATDD)
Involving the Business Analysts in Your Organization
Defining Your Project Requirements
Setting up the Testing Ecosystem
- IDEs, testing frameworks and build libraries
Setting up a Web Application Testing System
Gherkin: Writing Your Stories in a User-Friendly Language
Writing Step Definitions in Java
Organizing Features and Scenarios with Tagging
Working with Hooks
Working with Databases
Using Cucumber with Selenium
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE