The Darwin Institute was established in 2014 to disseminate scientific knowledge to Cambodian people, especially youths, and encourage and provide financial and technical support for initiatives in scientific researches as well as play role as a communication hub for connecting national and international scientists.
The Darwin Institute has set out action plan to achieve the mission as the following:
- Attracting and finding members for organization
- Organize trainings for the members, especially for those who have little knowledge in science; and
- Seek out local and international scientists for conferences and workshops.
- Supporting Research
- Establishes an executive board to decide what research projects should be supported; and
- Provide study support to young Cambodians, who are interested in scientific research projects in the public interest.
- Creates online avenues for communication within and outside of the Darwin Institute;
- Organize conferences and connect scientists throughout the world for discussions on issue within various scientific fields; and
- Communicate with research centers around the world to establish an exchange program for scientists and students.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.