Department of Construction Engineering and Management under the Department of Civil Engineering, teaching specialized subjects in the field of construction and construction project management. These courses are intended to provide students with professional construction and management knowledge, meeting the increasingly stringent requirements of Vietnam’s construction industry.
1. Project management,
2. Construction economics and cost estimates,
3. Construction techniques and organization,
4. Construction projects,
5. Solid waste management
6. Environment in construction
7. Visiting construction site (practicing workers)
8. Practice site – factory (graduation practice)
After graduation, students can undertake construction management work at the state management agencies in charge of construction, project management boards or construction enterprises. In addition, students can deploy construction and installation and supervision.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.