As the faculty of English Department, we seek to foster knowledge and a love of literature and of language in our students.
To produce BA (English) graduates proficient in the target language and MA (English) postgraduates highly proficient in English and English language teaching.
- A study of stylistic analysis of the poem “The Tyger” by WILLIAM BLAKE
- A study of Translation Strategies in the Translation of the Short Story “An Adventure of Illustrious Client” Written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The structural analysis of the short story “Love” by Jesse Stuart
- Analyzing the short story “The Open Window” by Saki using the functional approach
- Improving the reading skills of first year non-English specialization students Using Interactive Reading Model
- A Stylistic analysis of Alfred Tennyson’s poem “The Splendor Falls on Castle Walls”
- A Study on Literary Devices of the Poem “The Voice” by Thomas Hardy
Field of Study
- English Language, Literature, English Language Teaching
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.