Every few years, a new buzzword appears on the IT canvas that creates hype and excitement amongst business professionals and technologists. DevOps is one such term that has been gathering momentum lately, and while it is extremely relevant in today’s digital transformation scenarios, it is also quite misunderstood. So, let us explain it in the simplest way. Many software development organizations typically spend more time in deployment activities during post-development than in the actual development stage. Needless to say, this is an overhead investment that has little business value. DevOps enables you and your organization to reduce such overheads by making Development and Operations work as close (and as lean) as possible. Simple! Our DevOps foundation course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that emphasizes communication, collaboration, integration, and automation to improve the workflow between software developers and IT operations professionals. Our training will enable you to not only identify gaps but also to establish the most efficient manner of finding synergies between development and operation teams.
Duration: 2 days
Successfully passing (65%) the 60 minute exam,consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the DevOps Foundation Certificate. The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute; exams are delivered through an independent, global examination partner.The DevOps Foundation Certificate will be the prerequisite for future DevOps certification courses.
Expert Facilitator The program is facilitated by one of the leading consultants with 15 years of experience in consulting and training in various industries. Hence, giving the participants the advantage to tap on his extensive experience to solve practical problems in their current environment. Interactive Learning From face-to-face interaction to modules and exercises, the training is an instructor-led course with a combination of presentation modules and interactive sessions with participants, allowing mind share to proactively address specific needs and issues in their own environment. Up-to-date Information Get the latest updates on best practices from industries across the globe with case studies and practical information acquired from the training and resources of our trainer. Training Package We provide high quality well researched, training material to make learning a meaningful experiences for the participants. Our training aids are the value add we provide to our participants which are used as a quick reference resource for future use.
Upon completion of the training program, you will be able to:
- Learn the DevOps objectives, vocabulary, and its relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Master the principles and practices to improve workflow, communication, and feedback loops with the help of automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps tool chains
- Identify critical success factors and key performance indicators to scale for the enterprise
- Take the DevOps exa to validate your understanding of the course
- Anyone seeking an understanding of DevOps principles, practices, and cultural considerations
- Employees and mangers responsible for leading DevOps transformations
- Professionals involved in IT Development, IT Operations, or IT Service Management
- IT Professionals working within, or approaching an Agile Service Design environment with the need for a detailed understanding of the Agile and DevOps interfaces
- Anyone who wants to develop an understanding of the cultural changes associated with adopting DevOps
If you have any questions or would like more information about the course, please contact us.