Django CMS for Developers Training Course
Django CMS is an increasingly popular open source content management system. It is an add-on to the Python web framework, Django.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to customize and extend a Python-based enterprise-grade CMS (content management system).
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing.
- Create custom page templates and plugins.
- Link functionality from another application with a DJango system.
- Send and receive data to and from external systems using Django’s REST API
- Integrate an entire Django web application with a Django CMS website.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : djangocmsdev
Duration: 21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30
– Python programming experience
Fees : 304860354 VND(Price per participant)
Venue : Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Tower, Vietnam
Overview of Django CMS
Preparing the Development Environment
Installing and Configuring Django CMS
Creating a Sample Website
Defining the Structure of a Page Using Page Templates
Configuring Fields to Render User-Editable Content Using Placeholders
Working with Plugins
Creating a Custom Plugin
Understanding Application Hooks (apphooks)
Integrating an Existing Django Application into Django CMS System
Sharing Data Using the Django REST Framework API
Testing the Application
Debugging the Application
Securing Django CMS
Deploying a Full-Fledged Django CMS Site
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE