Effective Media Skills
Companies recognizes the power of the media in affecting their business objectives and reputation to all its stakeholders. To protect and strengthen one’s position and credibility in the industry, it is necessary for members of management to be equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively deal and communicate with the media.
Effective Media Skills training program is especially designed to equip managers, executives, corporate communications professionals, and company spokespersons with real-world, practical knowledge and skills to uphold the image of the organization. This program will equip management with the needed skills and confidence to manage the media as well as the work they produce.
At the end of the Effective Media Skills program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the impact of media coverage on the organization’s image and operations.
- Know and understand the operations of different Philippine media organizations.
- Clearly and confidently communicate with media professionals.
- Learn media handling and management with interactive workshops and activities.
- Prepare for and manage media interviews and inquiries.
- Prepare and use effective talking points for interviews.
- Conduct successful press briefings.
- Write clear and effective press releases.
- Protect confidential information effectively.
- Build relationships with media professionals.
- Pitch stories to enhance long-term credibility for the organization.
This program is designed for top management, company managers and executives, spokespersons, public relations and corporate communication professionals, as well as company crisis teams.
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE