Effective Public Speaking for Professionals
Public Speaking Enrichment Programme for All Professionals
“People’s number one fear is public speaking, number two is death… This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you prefer to be in the casket rather than do the eulogy.”
It’s a classic joke that can still be reflected on today’s situation. Public speaking is feared by many professionals, as it can affect professionals’ portfolios and to some extreme, affects their psychological and physical conditions.
This course is designed for professionals who must speak in front of critical audiences. This course is also suitable for new speakers who seek for new ideas and strategies before they begin making presentations.
This course aims to improve public speaking skills by learning some new techniques that will add the persuasive edge in presentations, as well as mapping difficult questions or presenting highly elaborated information.
Duration: 2 Days
- Understanding the definitions of public speaking and its factors (planning, presenting, etc.)
- Learning the good communication skills, and understanding the profiles of audiences, and understanding the body language
- Practices to build comfortable situation in a conversation with others
- Understanding the principles of good listeners, formulating the structures of ideas, and design the process to organise the ideas
- Controlling the jitters, unexpected situations during the public speaking presentation
- Formulating the best public speaking opening and ending
Who Should Attend
Any professionals at any levels who want to enhance their public speaking skills that will benefit their personal and professional life
Together, we can achieve the results you want.
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE