Effective Supervisory Skills
Many people in the world believe that you should be born with leadership skills or else, you cannot be a good leader. However, that isn’t true. Leadership like any other art, can be learned and practiced. In today’s world, effective leadership skills are must need for a person to supervise his group, develop it and provide value.
But supervising people isn’t as easy as it sounds. You will face tonnes of challenges on your way to run a effective workplace. You should be able to complete your part of work and also supervise the strengths and weaknesses of the team. It’s always quite challenging to balance and manage your time between you and the team. In spite of the overwhelming challenges you face as a leader, you should get the team motivated, help them work on their projects, solve any sort of problems in the middle of the road and ensure successful completion of the tasks.
We have created this course to help you equip with all the skills that will help you manage your time efficiently, manage conflicts among the group and administering discipline into the team and thus becoming an authentic leader. You will receive, not just theoretical but practical advice on becoming more efficient by setting goals for your team and helping them achieve them. You will learn proper ways of providing feedback and delegating with the team.
We sincerely encourage you to go through the course and thus help yourselves become a high performing supervisor in your industry.
Duration: 2 Days
- Define requirements for particular tasks
- Set expectations for your staff
- Set SMART goals for yourself
- Help your staff set SMART goals
- Assign work and delegate appropriately
- Provide effective, appropriate feedback to your staff
- Manage your time more efficiently
- Help your team resolve conflicts
- Understand how to manage effectively in particular situations
- Understand what a new supervisor needs to do to get started on the right path
Who Should Attend
This workshop is aimed at any existing and newly promoted supervisors or managers with subordinates to supervise or manage.
Together, we can achieve the results you want.
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE