Electrical and Energy Engineering Department is advancing in practical-based education in many diversified specializations of electrical engineering: Electrical Energy, Automation, Electronics, Telecommunication and Networking. Graduated engineers and technicians from the department get high employment rate in the market. This achievement is due to our richness in laboratories facilities, qualified human resources and strong international cooperation.
EEE department is one among other oldest departments founded at the same time when ITC was established in 1964. Most of the employees, employers and officers in the private and public institutes are graduated from EEE department. EEE department is now at its full capacity in producing human resources in its different specialized fields.
When initially established, the EEE department together with other departments received full support from the ancient Soviet Union. Hence, the study program was mostly adopted from the ancient Soviet education system.
Since 1993, the Institute of Technology of Cambodia was managed by the French cooperation. The study program of the EEE department was once again modified considerably. Some of the teaching materials and teaching methods are still currently being used by some professors of the department. The laboratory equipment had been supported since then. A considerable support from the French networks could then be established.
- To be a leading institute and internationally recognized in terms of education and research in the field of electrical and energy engineering
- To be a well-recognized entity for technology transfer in the field of electrical and energy engineering
- To educate our students to meet high standards of excellence in electrical and energy engineering in preparation for professional careers and advanced studies.
- To create and disseminate new knowledge through basic and applied research in electrical and energy engineering.
- To serve as a resource of electrical and energy engineering expertise in terms of knowledge and facilities at the national and regional levels
- To contribute to the improvement of engineering and science education at the national level
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.