Emotions play a major role in the decisions we make, how we connect and communicate with others and how well we can manage and maintain relationships. To be an effective manager or leader it is important that you are able to understand your own emotions and the emotions of the your teams and the people you lead. Based up upon the core framework of emotional intelligence, this program is designed for professionals that want to master their emotions and to be able to lead others from the heart and the head.
By the end of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Identify the main EI competencies and know how each area can contribute to your personality and interaction with others
- Recognize and understand your moods and emotions and their effect on others
- Manage and regulate your emotions to make sure they don’t disrupt your behavior
- Control and guide your emotions so you can achieve more, boost yourself and vastly increase your productivity
- Establish rapport with others and improve the effectiveness of your communication
- Understand others’ feelings when interacting with them and become a trusted person in their network
- Understand others needs systematically and respond accordingly to get maximum results in your interactions with them
- Module One: Introduction To Emotional Intelligence
- Module Two: Self Awareness And Self Management
- Module Three: Self Motivation
- What matters to you?
- Module Four: Empathy
- What is empathy?
- Module Five: Social Awareness
- Module Six: Elationship Management
Please contact us for more information.