English Football School has been operating in Singapore since July 2013. We provide coaching sessions to children between the ages of 2-14 years old at various locations in Singapore and also in Marlborough College Malaysia. The school’s philosophy is that children of all ages and ability improve their understanding and ability to play the game of football whilst having fun.
The School will follow a rigid football based syllabus. The main premise will be to attempt to enhance the child’s growth as an individual by encouraging them to embrace the positive associations that playing football in a group can bring:
- Compassion to others.
- Teamwork and effective communication skills.
- Enjoyment brought about by playing within a team, not necessarily associated with winning but taking part.
- To develop as a person whilst being involved in the development of the team.
- To accept defeat gracefully.
- To win gracefully.
- Social inclusion – Players of different ability are all important to the team. To encourage feeling part of a whole.
- To discourage elitism and promote the involvement of those less talented.
Training Fees :
Fees for Group 1 are at $30 per session. All other groups are at $35 per session.
There is a concession for siblings or if child attends more than once a week.
Football Camps will be held regularly during local and international school holidays. It will be a week of football where students will cover every aspect of the game of football.
Please contact us for more information.