ELW (English Language Workshop) was founded in 2001 with the aim of bringing in quality education in English to students and teachers in Malaysia. We employ teaching methods which are proven to motivate and encourage a child’s love for the English language. It is our aim to not only teach children to speak and write English well but also to teach kids how to learn. Well-developed learning habits are the keys to successful life-long learning.
ELW believes in creating a rich, supportive learning environment that stimulates and challenges, where all children are valued as special individuals
The English Language Workshop Curriculum:
- Focuses on the developing and practicing the four language skills: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
- Builds and Expands the cornerstones of Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, beginning from a young age.
- Teaches through Discovery, where specially trained teachers allow children the ability to encounter, explore and experience the English language in “Real-Life” situations as part of “hands-on” activities in classes.
- Has been actively developed and tested in Malaysia for over 10 years.
- Stages English as a First Language Learning to Correlate with Brain Growth in children to allow for the Optimum Time to present materials and establish Cognitive Links in the Brain.
- Comprehensively covers the English Language Syllabus of the Ministry of Education, Singapore and Australia in the Early Years, Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary years.
- Working Adults
- Corporate Training
If you have any questions or would like more information about the course, please contact us.