Ethereum Development Bootcamp by Phoenix One Knowledge Solutions, Inc.
This 3 day instructor-led course is designed for programmers and developers who want to take a comprehensive deep dive in writing smart contracts and building applications that interact with them. This course provides detailed overviews of Ethereum, smart contracts, and the development language, Solidity.
The student will be exposed to Ethereum’s adaptable feature set which allows the developer to design decentralized applications for countless applications. Students will also participate in hands-on programming lab sessions to learn, develop, and advance their skills in Ethereum development.
The Ethereum Development Training Course is designed for those seeking an in-depth understanding and development experience of the Ethereum Blockchain platform. Students will participate in approximately 50% programming lab time providing practical experience, enhancing their knowledge and existing skill set. Due to the technical programming lab content covered in this course, it is not recommended for those without programming knowledge and experience.
The Certified Blockchain Developer Ethereum exam is included with class. Those who attend the Ethereum Development course and pass the exam certification will have a demonstrated knowledge of:
- An excellent overall understanding of the Ethereum architecture and Solidity language.
- All functional components (including smart contracts) required to develop an Ethereum Blockchain.
- The understanding of how to instantiate an Ethereum application on the network.
- An in-depth understanding of how transactions are created and implemented on an Ethereum network.
DURATION: 40 hours (5 days)
DATE: 28-30 June 2021
This course includes:
- Certified trainer and experts on Ethereum development
- Digital Course Material – accessible anywhere on any device
- Digital Exam Prep Material – accessible anywhere on any device
- Exam Voucher for CBDE certification at Pearson VUE – valid for 6 months
Please contact us for more information.