EYES REAL ESTATE Co., LTD. formed in late 2014 for the special purpose of providing the real market with professional, ethical and unbiased valuation services, property agency (Sale, purchase and lease), project sale and marketing, and property consultant & research. This independent nature of EYES REAL ESTATE allows us to be conflict of interest free and to maintain the highest conduct of ethical standards. As the real estate industry advanced, we have provided continuing education and international training to our team of professionals. All members of EYES REAL ESTATE Co., LTD. team have signed the company manual on the code of conduct. Our company management, board of directors and shareholders have made a priority to provide unbiased ethical professional and timely services to our client base.
As the real estate industry has now been booming, we are striving to equip our team with professional education and international training to meet such industry’s need. All members of EYES group have signed the manual on the code of conduct, and our company management, board of directors and shareholders have put the top priority on professional, independent and timely services to our clients.
Code of ethics
We are committed to perform to the highest standards of professionalism as dictated by our professional code of ethics and the regulatory bodies.
- Integrity: to be straight forward and honest in profession and business relationships with EYES’s clients, staff, management and public. Integrity and honesty are the cornerstones of our practice.
- Objectivity: not to allow conflict of interest, or undue influence or bias to override professional or business judgments.
- Professional Competence and Due Care: to maintain the professional knowledge and skills and required to ensure that a client receives competent services based on current developments in practice, legislation, and techniques, to act diligently and in accordance with appliance technical and professional standards.
- Confidentiality: to respect the confidentiality of information acquired as a result of professional and business relationships and not to disclose such information to third parties without proper and specific authority (unless there is a legal right or duty to disclose), nor to use information for the personal advantage of the professional valuer or third parties.
- Professional Behavior: to comply with relevant laws and regulations and to avoid any action that discredits the profession.
- Property valuation
- Property agency (Sales, purchase and lease)
- Property management
- Project sales & marketing
- Property consultation & research
- Business valuation & debt solution
- Property investment.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.