Hasanuddin University as the main organization of Postgraduate Program was inaugurated on September 10, 1956 by the first Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia, Drs. Moh. Hatta. However, the forerunner to the commencement of Postgraduate Program started 34 years later (1980), when the Rector of Hasanuddin University, Prof. Dr. A. Amiruddin formed the Preparatory Committee of Postgraduate Education chaired by Prof.Dr. Ir Fachrudin. The task of the committee was to prepare for the opening of Postgraduate Education at the Master (S2) level in order to fulfill the need of lecturers in improving teaching and learning process at higher education, as well as to fulfill the needs of regional and national development in Indonesia.
- Develop human resource professionalism and intellect through student-based learning process;
- Develop Postgraduate Program as the spearhead and incubator for the development of science, technology and art in order to realize Hasanuddin University as research university.
- Develop Postgraduate Program as a flagship program to improve the credibility of the university.
- Produce S2 and S3 graduates who have scientific competence recognized nationally and internationally.
- Produce high-quality research to be used as a reference for the development of science, technology and art which leads to increase competitiveness of the nation.
- Teaching Industry
- Publishing institutions
- Guidance and counseling
- Procurement of goods and services
- Internet Kampus
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.