University of Brawijaya (UB) became a public university in 1963. Today, UB is one of the leading universities in Indonesia with more than 29,000 students in various degrees ranging from the Bachelor’s Degree Program, Master’s Degree Program, Doctoral Degree Program, and Medical Specialist Program in 12 faculties.
UB campus is situated in Malang City, East Java, in a strategic location you can easily reach by public transportations. Besides, you can find UB as a very fresh campus that provides an atmosphere conducive to study.
Faculty of Economics and Business ( FEB UB ) is one of the faculties in UB, and it is also known as one of the most reputable Faculties of Economics in Indonesia. It is proven by an “A” accreditation from the National Accreditation Board for higher education in Indonesia for all departments (Accounting, Management, and Economics of Development). In addition, FEB UB is a member of AACSB International (the Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business) and ABEST21 (The Alliance on Business Education and Scholarship for Tomorrow, a 21st century organization). These facts indicate that FEB UB has been acknowledged as a remarkable faculty both in national and international level. These high achievements always motivate FEB UB to continuously improve its quality in educational field.
FEB UB Exchange Program Scholarship is an initiative of the FEB UB program offered to international students who are interested to spend one to four months in one of our departments in FEB UB: (1) Accounting (2) Management (3) Economics of Development (Economics). This scholarship will provide educational, research and professional development opportunities to support growth in the region and to build enduring links at the individual, institutional and country levels. This program is also designed for international student to gain experience of living and studying in one of Indonesian campus.
- To produce graduates who have a global outlook, entrepreneurial spirit, and spiritual insight.
- To discover and develop economics and business knowledge, and entrepreneurial model based on local and universal values.
- To innovate teaching learning systems and techniques for economics and business.
- To serve and empower society with excellece education, training, and consultations
Academic Program of Faculty of Economics and Business University of Brawijaya
Based on the Decree of Minister Of National Education No 232 Year 2000, the academic programs of Faculty of economics and Business University of Brawijaya consists of Education and Profesion programs, namely:
- Undergraduate Program
- Undergraduate Program in Economic Development
- Undergraduate Program in Management
- Undergraduate Program in Accounting
- Undergraduate Program in Islamic Economics
- Undergraduate Program in Entrepreneurship
- Master Program in Economics
- Master Program in Management
- Master Program in Accounting
- Postgraduate/ Doctorate
- Doctorate Program in Economics
- Doctorate Program in Management
- Doctorate Program in Accounting
- Doctorate Program in Management in UB Campus Jakarta
- International Undergraduate Program
- Joint Program PPAk and S2 Accounting
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.