The University of Lampung is highly committed to continuing tridharma, the three pillars of higher education for the sake of the development of the university as well as the nation.
1. Organising the implementation of higher education, tridharma, i.e., teaching, research, and community services;
2. Administering the highest standards of university governance;
3. Providing societies with equal access to a high-quality higher education;
4. Establishing mutual collaboration with a number of organisations or individuals, i.e., government, society, business leaders, and non-government organisations, both at home and overseas, which provide sustainable benefits to all parties.
1. To commit the implementation of high quality of higher education, tridharma;
2. To create academic cultures with conducive and dynamic circumstances to achieve high moral standards;
3. To develop organisations within the university, ranging from departments, divisions and study programs, faculties, UPT (Technical Implementation Unit) by strengthening the organisations based on good university governance;
4. To provide every single member of society with equal access and accountability in the implementation of higher education;
5. To be the agent of change so that truth and justice to society’s benefits can be made;
6. To establish mutual cooperation between given parties, i.e., government, society, and industries, to provide benefits to all parties.
Accredited Study Program
Undergraduate Academic Program
Vocational Education Program
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.