Foundations in Professional English from Awesome Academy
In this foundational course to professional use of the English language, we will apply elements of language use to specific situations as well as develop our business English portfolio. By the time we finish, we will be able to start applying for a better career.
- Use professional words and phrases like a native speaker.
- Prepare a clear and concise ‘paper’ CV that highlights the best of what you have to offer.
- Prepare a video CV that lets employers see who you really are.
- Be ready to have a successful interview and get what you deserve.
- Prepare to confidently engage in business meetings.
- Write meeting summaries so you don’t forget important points and issues.
- Write business emails that do not waste anyone’s time and are polite, yet to the point.
- Prepare a presentation that is simple, efficient and engaging.
- Present yourself professionally.
- Use social media the way it should be.
-Ten modules in this package
-Each module is approximately one hour long
-Each module (hour) is divided into three 20-minute lesson parts
Part one: Introduction
Key words and phrases introduced through practical use that is demonstrated with video and images.
Part two: Deconstruction
Go over the ‘right way’ of using the language by taking apart the language element and showing how it’s constructed
Part three: Application
Students use what they have learned by applying it to something practical that they can use – for example; completed CV or social media page
If you have any questions or would like more information about the course, please contact us.