Fun Language was founded in 1997 by a team of teaching experts, child psychologist and child development specialists from England The curriculum and teaching methods have been continually developed to be consistent and suitable for Thai children who use English as a second language. Emphasis is placed on developing listening, speaking, phonics and reading skills. using fun activities as a medium to motivate children understand and absorb those lessons until they can be used in practice without realizing that they are studying
With more than 20 years of operation, Fun Language courses are now widely accepted and used to teach children. From kindergarten to high school in many schools in Bangkok and other provinces by foreign teachers, native speakers and expert Thai teachers We also teach at the Fun Language Club on Saturdays and during semester breaks.
- To promote the ENJOYMENT of learning English
- To improve CONFIDENCE in English communication
- To develop ACCENT and PRONUNCIATION
- To teach the CULTURE of the language
- To keep up TEACHING QUALITY in every lesson
- A progressive curriculum for learners aged between 3-15 years
- A communicative approach based curriculum
- Team teaching by a team of a qualified native English speaking teacher and a Thai teacher
- Proven results. Many of our learners have taken the Cambridge Young Learner exams at all three levels (Starters, Movers, Flyers) with excellent results.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.