English for children by native foreign teachers Emphasis on natural learning through fun and fun activities in small classrooms for comprehensive learning, helping children to use the English language confidently, build a positive attitude and love English.
Fun Language was founded in 1997 by a team of teaching experts. child psychologist and child development specialists from England The curriculum and teaching methods have been continually developed to be consistent and suitable for Thai children who use English as a second language. Emphasis is placed on developing listening, speaking, phonics and reading skills. using fun activities as a medium to motivate children understand and absorb those lessons until they can be used in practice without realizing that they are studying
With more than 20 years of operation, Fun Language courses are now widely accepted and used to teach children. From kindergarten to high school in many schools in Bangkok and other provinces by foreign teachers, native speakers and expert Thai teachers We also teach at the Fun Language Club on Saturdays and during semester breaks.
- To promote the ENJOYMENT of learning English
- To improve CONFIDENCE in English communication
- To develop ACCENT and PRONUNCIATION
- To teach the CULTURE of the language
- To keep up TEACHING QUALITY in every lesson
- A progressive curriculum for learners aged between 3-15 years
- A communicative approach based curriculum
- Team teaching by a team of a qualified native English speaking teacher and a Thai teacher
- Proven results. Many of our learners have taken the Cambridge Young Learner exams at all three levels (Starters, Movers, Flyers) with excellent results.
BENEFITS FOR CHILDREN
1. Dare to speak English confidently
because children learn English with fun and happiness. have a positive attitude towards English not afraid to speak
2. Pronounce correctly
because children learn English with native-speaking teachers.
3. have a clear development
Because Fun Language courses have clearly defined teaching content in every class. Make parents aware of the vocabulary, sentences, and conversations that children have learned, helping children can review lessons
4. Be assessed according to international standards
Children can assess the results of the Cambridge Young Learners English Tests, which are standardized tests by the University of Cambridge that test the proficiency of English learners around the world. and is recognized internationally
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.