Functional Programming with C++ Training Course
Functional programming is the evaluation of mathematical functions for computational solutions. Together with C++, functional programming allows users to create complex elements and structures for web applications that are not susceptible to side effects and mutations.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at web developers who wish to functional program with C++
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use functional programming solutions to improve the performance of web applications.
- Avoid data mutation and side effects with functional programming.
- Create web applications in a functional programming style.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : functioncplusplus
Duration: 14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30
– An understanding of procedural/object-oriented programming
– Basic experience with C++
– Web Developers
Fees : 203240236 VND(Price per participant)
Venue : Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Tower, Vietnam
Functional Programming in Depth
- Object-oriented programming vs functional programming
- First class functions and higher-order functions
Functional Programming in C++
- Writing code in a functional style
- Creating Lambda functions
- Capturing objects
- Merging functions
Metaprogramming and Functional Reactive Programming
- Applying factorials
- Using C++ template libraries and functional programming libraries
- Working with Reactive extensions and RxCpp library
Functional C++ Development
- Building applications
- Using higher-order functions
- Working with error handling
- Implementing functors and monads
- Refactoring code
- Writing unit tests
- Profiling performance
- Multithreading applications
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE