Do you want to have the necessary knowledge about testing to start your career or are you a software developer looking to improve your testing skills to expand your career path? Coming to BAC’s Fundamental Testing course you will achieve the above desires and possibly more…
This course covers the full range of Software Testing topics like Testing Techniques, Testing Types, Software Development Life Cycle, Test Cases, Bug Report, Bug Life Cycle, Introduction to Manual Testing and Automation Testing. The course is designed according to ISTQB international standards and the practical experience in the project helps you to grasp the knowledge from basic to advanced to apply in your work. Not only that, after the course you can also take the certification exam as well as be able to quickly adapt to the work of a software tester at multinational software corporations.
This course is suitable for:
Final year students / fresh graduates who want to follow a career path in the direction of Software Testing.
Developers/Testers have just started working and want to improve their testing knowledge and experience to apply in their work.
You are already a Tester who wants a knowledge system to take the international certification exam.
Why should you take this course?
Provide students with knowledge about software testing in a systematic way from basic to advanced while cultivating and training through practice with real projects.
Why should you take the Fundamental Testing course at BAC?
- The course provides solid in-depth knowledge suitable for beginners, helping students understand concepts related to testing, testing process, testing methods, and principles to support test target.
- For those of you who have had a short time as a Tester, the course will help train and develop software testing skills through real software testing situations.
- Provide and update the most modern software testing technologies being applied in the world. Knowledge of effective test planning, quality test case design techniques, testing support tools are all fully equipped and most comprehensive so that students can quickly adapt to the work and complete the task. work professionally in practice.
- Students will practice testing skills on practical exercises with high practicality, drawn by experts from project implementation experience.
- The course is built and led by professional, dedicated and experienced instructors in the field of Software Testing.
- The BAC offers a certification that confirms your level of knowledge and skill in the field at the end of the course.
What do you get after the course?
- Understand the knowledge of Software Testing to pass the entrance interview.
- Improve your Software Testing skills to embrace new job opportunities.
- Understand software testing techniques and concepts.
- Understand the software life cycle.
- Understand the software development process.
- Understand the Software Testing process.
- Know testing techniques.
- Design test plan and write test cases.
- Error management and related tools.
- Gain a better understanding of the correlation between manual and automated testing, pros and cons, and use cases.
- Provides basic knowledge to be able to participate in the ISTQB Certified Foundation certification exam.
- Gain the experience and testing knowledge needed to build more professional, quality software.
How is the curriculum designed?
The program is combined by BAC with leading experts in the field of compilation with 08 lessons according to 2 principles :
The lessons are scientifically designed, making it easy for students to understand and remember deeply.
Focus on practice and sharing real experiences.
Information about the class:
Location: 6th Floor, Thien Phuoc 1 Building, 244 Cong Quynh, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, HCMC. Or the specific location will be announced before the school starts.
Teaching language: Vietnamese