Gecko Garden School is a community of happy, caring, creative, collaborative individuals who are impassioned and empowered to create a safe and wholesome community for our children. We are:
- English language
- Established in 2001
- Preschool (ages 18 months to 3 years) and kindergarten (ages 3 to 6 years)
Gecko Garden School establishes a foundation of joy, creativity, rich experience, and magical childhood memories to serve as the basis for a lifelong love of learning.
Gecko Garden School cultivates children’s healthy relationship to and appreciation of the natural world by teaching them to use natural and sustainable alternatives to plastics and materials dangerous to our bodies and our planet.
Gecko Garden School’s mission is to:
- Create a community that strives every day to bring happiness to its children, families and teachers.
- Create a community that values and stresses a strong connection to nature and natural practices within its urban environment.
- Provide a play-based, Waldorf-inspired education to our children that meets them and serves them at each stage of their development.
- Inspire and encourage curiosity in our children and families, forming the basis for a life-long love of learning.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.