- To encourage and support high level research that enhances understanding of the different Phenomena and processes in the states and Regions of Myanmar.
- To contribute to improving the quality of education, training and capacity enhancement.
- To effectively assist national development with geographic knowledge.
- To enhance collaboration in research and teaching with international universities and organizations.
- to gain knowledge, expertise and qualification for society.
- to develop modem teaching qualification with research oriented teaching.
- Dr. Kyi Kyi Mya, P(H) Geographical study on land utilization of U.Yin Ward in Hinthada Town.
- U Mya Win (L) A Geographical Assessment on the land utilization in Hinthada District, Ayeyarwady Region.
- Daw Aye Aye Nyein (L) Geographical Assessment on the rice export in Hinthada Town.
- Daw Saw Sandar Win (L) Spatial Distribution pattern of Retail Shops within Pathein Urban Area.
- Daw Thin Thin Oo (AL) Geographical Assessment on Agricultural Activity of Kanhla Village Tract, Hinthada Township.
- Dr. Lè Lè Win (AP) Analysis on the water use of Hinthada Town.
- Dr. Moh Moh Khaing (AP) Comparative Study on Urban Landscape changes of Pathein and Hinthada Towns in Ayeyarwady Region.
Fields of Study
- Soil Geography
- Urban Geography
- Geography of Settlement
- Economic Geography
- Cultural Geography
- Political Geography
- Agriculture Geography
- Population Geography
- Transportation Geography
- Regional Analysis
- Environmental Studies
- Tourism Geography
- Climate Change and Resilience
- Geographic Though
Research Collaboration with Hinthada University Department of Geography and other Universities are
- Department of Geography, University of Yangon, Myanmar
- Water and Environmental Studies Department, University of Yangon, Myanmar
- School of Earth and Environmental science, University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom.
- Water Engineering Department, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand
- International Research Center for Intangible Cultural Heritage in the Asia-Pacific Region (IRCJ), Japan, UN Habitat.,
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.