GitOps Continuous Deployment for Kubernetes Training Course
GitOps is Continuous Deployment of cloud-native applications based on Git and Kubernetes.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at DevOps engineers who wish to set up, deploy and manage a Git-based software deployment workflow for their Kubernetes applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Spinnaker and Terraform.
- Understand the benefits of GitOps over traditional CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-Code (IAC).
- Move away from maintaining scripts. Configure and execute well-defined deployment process.
- Apply best practices for cloud-native deployment, management, and monitoring.
- Recover deployments from partial failures without manual intervention.
- Create a GitOps strategy for application development.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : gitops
Duration: 21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30
– An understanding of cloud infrastructure concepts.
– An understanding of the software development process (create, build, test, deploy, monitor, etc.)
– DevOps engineers
– System administrators
– System architects
Fees : 94820 THB(Price per participant)
Venue : Regus, Bangkok
- What is GitOps?
- GitOps vs traditional continuous delivery
The Importance of Developer Experience
Installing and Configuring Spinnaker and Terraform
Comparison of Features and Architecture
Understanding Git-based Development
How Kubernetes-based Infrastructure and Applications Work
Use Cases for GitOps
Setting up the CI/CD Toolchain
Deploying a Containerized Application Cluster
Managing the Cluster
Monitoring the Cluster
Deploying a Clusters across Many Clouds
Coordinating Teams and Deployment Plans
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE